Records & Administrative Coordinator, Represented
Clackamas River Water (CRW) has earned a reputation for providing high-quality drinking water. We are offering an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a sustainable organization that provides the community with our most precious resource: water.
Our values for Quality Water | Customer Service | Financial Accountability | Responsible Stewardship govern what we do in serving each other, the public and our surrounding community.
CRW is seeking a qualified candidate to be our next Records and Administrative Coordinator. This position is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the District’s records management program, adhering to the Secretary of State’s record retention schedules and educating staff on managing and archiving District records. Also provides administrative support as needed to other departments. The top candidate for this position will demonstrate a strong attention to detail, possess excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, and foster positive relations at all levels.
- Maintains electronic and manual records filing systems, retrieves information, and produces reports.
- Ensures information is accurate and current as required by policies and state laws.
- Conducts annual reviews of District files to ensure compliance with Oregon’s Secretary of State archives division records retention schedule.
- Point of contact to departments/individuals in the research, organization, archiving and storage of official public documents. Provides guidance and efficient access to records.
- Conducts internal record management training.
- Assists with public records requests as directed by the Custodian of Records and maintains the request log.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of current laws, regulations, and best practices in the records management field.
HS diploma/GED and 2 years administrative experience in moderately complex organizations or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for the position. Additionally, can manage competing demands; prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently; and gather and analyze information skillfully monitoring work to ensure quality outcomes. One to 2 years of experience in public records with ORMS and/or database management in a similar environment is strongly preferred.
Closing Date: June 16, 2023
CRW offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, basic life and long-term disability coverage and retirement plans including enrollment into Oregon’s public employees’ retirement system (PERS).
How to Apply: View the full job announcement visit our website under “About Us” and click on “Job Opportunities”.
Clackamas River Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to require a criminal/civil background and driving record check, and a drug and alcohol screen for safety-sensitive positions, as a condition of employment.